List of accepted heating products
EECA maintains a list of clean heating products that are eligible for funding under various local government initiatives (see your council website for further details).
Providers will be able to give you information about the right product for your needs. The types of clean heating products covered are:
- Authorised wood burners and pellet burners
View the list of authorised wood burners on the Ministry for the Environment's website.
- EECA accepted heat pump products - note: multi-split and ducted heat pump systems are typically not eligible for funding (check your local government initiatives for further details).
- List of accepted heat pump products - 20 November 2017 [XLSX 72KB]
- Heat pump products approval policy [PDF 190KB]
- ENERGY STAR® qualified flued gas heaters - note: ducted gas heating systems are typically not eligible for funding (check your local government initiatives for further details).
ENERGY STAR qualified gas heaters
Providers use different products. If you are after a particular product you may need to call a few providers to see who installs that product.